D R E A M E R


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Time Flies


Hi,

It's been a long time since my last post. It was in 2014. It's really funny when I re-read those posts. 😅 so, I've already deleted most of my posts. actually.. not 'most of my posts' but all of my posts. Hahahaha it's too embarassing to read those things. Btw, in 2014, I was 16 years old but now, I'm 19 years old. I cant believe how fast time flies 😣 I dont want to grow up. I dont want to be matured. I really miss moments during highschool. I wish I could go back on that time and stop the time so that I will cherish those moment every second of my life. However, it's impossible. I have to move on. Currently, Im pursuing my second semester of foundation in accountancy at KYS Business School, Ayer Keroh, Melaka. Soon, I will further my studies at New Zealand. Not so soon actually, maybe at the end of 2018 or early in 2019 because I need to spend 2 years at here and only one and half year at New Zealand. That is a condition from my scholarship. Alhamdulillah, I've managed to get scholarship but we still have to pay back so I guess it is more to education loan. Yet we dont have to have fully pay for it as long as we pass certain level of academic achievement such as get cgpa above 3.5 or maybe graduated with a first-class degree or something. If not, then we have to have fully pay for it. Huhuhu okay, that's all for now. Till then, bye 🤗

0 comment[s] | back to top